Pecan-Caramel Cheesecake Dip Recipe
This super-popular dessert dip is TONS of fun to create, and is GREAT as a topping for pretzels, fruit slices, cookies, or brownies.
Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Dip is derived from Turtle Cheesecake, which uses caramel sauce and pecans as its main ingredients.
The dip also includes toasted pecans, small chocolate chips, and cream cheese.
- 8 oz. of cream cheese
- 2 oz. of butter (unsalted)
- ¾ cup of caramel sauce
- 1/3 cup of sugar (powered)
- 1/3 cup of vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of toasted pecans
- ½ cup of small chocolate chips
1) Toast your pecans (if they are not already toasted).
- for extra convenience and flavor, use our Vanilla Rum, Cinnamon, Toffee or Honey Praline Roasted Pecans -
Place them in the oven on 350-degrees F for up to 15 minutes.
This will give them a stronger and crunchier flavor.
Take the pecans out and let them cool off. Chop them up into tiny pieces.
2) Mix the butter and cream cheese in a big bowl.
Make sure they are both room temperature first.
Use a hand mixer to perform the mixing.
They should be fluffy and light afterward.
3) Pour in ½ cup of caramel sauce to the mixture.
Beat the mixture until it is all completely smooth.
Pour in the powdered sugar.
Next, pour in the pudding mix.
4) Pour vanilla extract and ground cinnamon into the bowl.
Beat the mixture at medium intensity speed.
The outcome should give you a creamy or fluffy solution.
5) Pour small chocolate chips into the mix.
Take a handful of the pecans that you chopped up and put those into the mix as well.
Stir it all together.
6) Scoop the dip into a new bowl and make sure the sides and top are smooth.
Then take the ¼ cup of caramel sauce that you have left and lightly drizzle it onto the dip’s sides and top.
Make sure you fill it all along the sides.
If the edges have a moat, it may help stop the dip from dripping out.
7) Take your roasted pecans and sprinkle some more on top of the dip.
You are now finished with the recipe.
You can either eat the dip now or put it in the refrigerator for later.
If you refrigerate it, the texture will be firmer.
Keep the dip wrapped well and it will stay good for about a week in the refrigerator.